- neurontin 24 hour shipping to us “CMS Selection and Content Delivery.” Philadelphia, PA, FUSE Digital Marketing, 2017.
- http://discoverstonecare.com/public/themes/simplebootx/Public/assets/js/slippry.min.js “Managing the Tug-of-War of Content Decision Making Through Governance Case Study.” Intelligent Content Conference on Life Sciences and Health Care, San Francisco, California, May 9, 2014.
- “ chloroquine japan Tweeting, Blogging, SEO and Strategy for Medical Editors.” American Medical Writer’s Association Conference, Columbus, Ohio, November 7, 2013.
- Effective Social Media Strategies for Health Communicators Webinar. January 20, 2015, American Medical Writers Association (AMWA). Co-presented with Felicia Hudson, owner of Hudson Creative Copy.
- Michael Day, Mark Hannah, and Brande Martin. “I, Netizen: What Is a Netizen, and Why Should We Care?” 2007 Conference on College Composition and Communication, New York, NY, March 21-24, 2007; Computers and Writing 2006, Lubbock, TX, May 24-28, 2006.
- “Teaching Audience Awareness Using a Web-based Writing Assignment.” 2006 Allerton English Articulation Conference, Monticello, IL, April 10-12, 2006.
- “Crossing Personal and Public Boundaries: Multimodal Discourse, Multiliterate Students.” 2006 Conference on College Composition and Communication, Chicago, IL, March 24, 2006.
- Christine Brovelli and Brande Martin. “Strategies for Working With a Diverse Academic Community.” Colloquium presented at: Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, Oct. 21, 2005.
- “Hypertext Arguments: Students’ Creative and Rhetorical Skills Merge.” Paper presented at: 2005 Conference on College Composition and Communication, San Francisco, CA, March 16 – 19, 2005.
- “Medical Editing: When English and Medicine Converge: Part II.” Workshop presented at: Northern Illinois University, De Kalb, IL, February 2005.
- “Medical Editing: When English and Medicine Converge: Part I.” Workshop presented at: Northern Illinois University, De Kalb, IL, October 2004.
- Brande Martin and Shawn Iden. “Teaching Web Design in an English Classroom as a Pedagogical Tool.” Paper presented at: 2004 Allerton English Articulation Conference, Monticello, IL, April 12-14, 2004.